This collection contains a range of tools aimed to guide and assist you as a supervisor. Many of these resources are generalised and are not specific to the organisational psychology context. This affords the opportunity for supervisors to apply them more generally depending on the nature of supervision.
As with previous sections, these resources have been collated or adapted from various sources including current supervisors, SIOPA’s resource collection, and online sources. All original sources have been acknowledged.
SIOPA Supervisor Toolkit
- Registrar Supervision Agreement – example
- Kaya – Kolb’s Learning Style Inventory
- Kaya- supervisee profile- blank
- Supervision – first session questions
- Supervision planning & goal setting guidance
- Supervision goal and task plan- template
- Supervision questions guide
- GROW model guide
- How to give direct and clear feedback
- Tips for successful remote supervision
- Skills for impact- the value of I/O Psychologists
- Helpful webpages and books