Events & Webinars
One of SIOPA’s strategic priorities is to ensure we engage with national and international subject matter experts and thought leaders on topics related to Industrial/Organisational (I/O) Psychology. SIOPA’s continuing professional development events and seminars are held regularly throughout the year. We are committed to providing events to enable a highly skilled and capable profession.
2020 Events Calendar
2019 Events Calendar
- 13 August 2019, PERTH, Coaching for Performance – Hosted by the International Coach Federation – Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- 2 September 2019, SYDNEY, The Death of Rational Economics with Dharma Chandran, hosted by SIOPA Board member Barry Bloch Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- 3 September 2019, MELBOURNE, The Death of Rational Economics with Dharma Chandran, hosted by SIOPA Board member Barry Bloch Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- 3 September 2019, BRISBANE, Embracing the Future of Work with Karen Lay-Brew, hosted by SIOPA Board member Jon Wilson, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- 15 October 2019, PERTH, Annual Leadership Panel hosted by SIOPA Board member Jon Wilson, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia.
Workplace Mental Health and Well-being Forum
May 7 2019, Dr Laura Fruhen, Research Fellow at the Centre of Transformative Work Design (CTWD) and Justine McGillivray, SIOPA President and Senior Inspector/Scientific Officer at WorkSafe WA (Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety).
Exclusive Workshop Event: Using People Analytics to Enhance Employee Development
3 December 2018, Sean Casavechia Caliper Group, Chicago
Embracing the future of work: The perfect storm for Organisational Psychology?
16 October 2018, Karen Lay-Brew 3 Pillars Asia Pacific, Brisbane
Growing Effective Organisations and Engaged Workforces: Insights from Organisational Leaders
11 September 2018, Trent Bartlett, Megan McCracken, Stuart Jenner (Leader Panel Event Series)
From FBI to CIO: The Human Aspects of Digital Transformation and Agile Management
21 February 2018, Adjunct Professor Pat Reed SoftEd, California
Approaching Organisational Change with Innovation, Strategy and Creativity
29 August 2017, Jeff Melanson Creative Change Management Consulting, Canada
The March of the Millennial Generation and What It Means For Business
5 April 2017, Holly Ransom Emergent Global, Melbourne