SIOPA Board-Approved Supervisor Incentive Scheme
EXCLUSIVE SIOPA MEMBER OFFER
As part of SIOPA’s ongoing commitment to the professional development of our members, we are delighted to offer a significant subsidy for all Board-approved Supervisor Training and Masterclasses offered in Australia by any Board-approved training provider.
The scheme offers two opportunities for discounts:
- Up to 50% reimbursement upon the successful completion of the Board-approved Supervisor Training (Parts 1-3), up to the value of $540.
- Up to 50% reimbursement upon the successful completion of any Board-approved Supervisor Training Masterclass, up to the value of $160.
You must be a current SIOPA member to be eligible for this offer and there are only limited places available. The cut-off for this offer is 31 December 2024.
More information for those interested in applying to the Psychology Board of Australia (PsyBA) to become a Board-approved supervisor, can be found here.
Get up to 50% off the RRP with SIOPA!
How to access this opportunity
- You must be a SIOPA member to access the subsidy. Not yet a member? You can easily become one by visiting our membership page.
- Visit the AHPRA Supervisor Training webpage. Explore the supervisor training providers and select the course that aligns best for yourself (note: the providers vary in price, training dates, delivery method, experience of facilitators).
- Email the SIOPA Treasurer at email@example.com to inform us of the training you have booked into and will complete by 31 December 2024.
- Upon successful completion of the training, please email the SIOPA Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org your paid tax invoice and evidence of training completion and we will reimburse a percentage of your costs.
SIOPA is an independent association with the purpose to create growth, supervision and professional development for Organisational Psychologists and related disciplines in Australia. It is a national community of Organisational Psychologists and practitioners.
Not yet a member? Find out more about becoming a member here.